Saturday, July 23, 2011

let's talk serious,- death.

Hello Everybody,


today I want to talk about, the Terrorism attack in Norway. 
First I thought this would be a bad dream, as I realized that this was true. I first was shocked. I really was, how can so many people die, especially these poor children.
But as I think. All these Soldiers that are trying to protect our land, die, every day. In Iraq, all around the world. Thousands really Thousands people die every day. Maybe they die with they're proud, they're proud to protect our land, but that really doesn't make a difference. Just that we can pretend there isn't anything happening and go shopping and just pretend everything is fine. How many people die in Africa? How many children?They starve to death and they don't get all this attention do they? No. Than I think, that this in Norway is shit. Just because it's activated through a terrorist, and it doesn't happen daily. It's not that important? Or how is that exactly?





Actually, I am shocked that so less people care about. This. Care about what's really happening in the world.

And yes, There are 14 Year Girls, that think this way, when other girls in my age, pretend like there is no war. The worst thing that could happen to them is that they're nail breaks. 




COME ON, GIVE ME A BREAK!




Bye everybody. Hope I gave you something to think of.


By the way ;  R.I.P Amy Winehouse. One of the greatest Soul singers. 

7 comments:

  1. You are so fascinating. You give me hope. That out there is someone that understands me. Youre amazing. Would never think this would come out of a 14 year old.


    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think thats a really good topic to wirte about.
    i guess lots of peole pretend not to notice because they don´t want to be a part of it and some people just gave up hope, because they can´t do anything against it.
    but i still think that all people know in their hearts that all over the world people and children are dying in war.
    but well, thats like many people are today if you need help it will be hard to find somebody to actually help you and not just to go by

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry but what is wrong with you saying that all these lifes that were taken arent "that important" ?! kids being shot for no particular reason, kids being shot in the head twice jsut to make sure they.re really dead. how can u say this is not important when its displaying how wrong everything is even in a place like norway.
    people ARE starving but why should their deaths be more important or relevant than the murdered people in norway? you cant ponder lifes.

    wtf. soldiers protecting our country? PROTECTING OUR COUNTRY?! they.re doing shit. SHIT! messing about things they shouldnt interfere with ... iraq is not our business and we really should stay away from it.

    i dont know what u were actually trying to express and maybe i got your post wrong but right now it seems very very crappy to me but i.d like to understand your oppinion so maybe u could try and explain it to me in a proper way


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry, but I never said that these lifes are not important. I just said, that I think the people in africa starving to death, all the soldiers that die every day, should get that much attenion too. Everybodys life, is treasurble. Everybodys life is important like everybody elses.
    I just am mad, that so many people dont care about the people in africa and so on, just because its not mentioned in the news. I am really sad, about what happend in Norway. It was so shocking for me and how one person could do something like this.
    Yes to our country, for all the soldiers that serve the United states of america and all around the world.

    this post should not be meant like that I dont care. I care about Norway, too.


    Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Les misunderstood the posting altogether. I think Sydney was trying to ask why is the news of the moment more important and tragic than the continuing loss of life everywhere in the world.

    Let's table our opinions on the various wars.

    Our collective attention spans are so short. Also it's human nature to value those "like" us more than those deemed to be "other." Hence we can seem to care more (for a news cycle) about the very shocking deaths in Oslow than for ongoing and equally shocking genocide, rape and disease and deprivation in places like Africa.

    YMMV

    ReplyDelete
  7. So ich schreib jetzt mal auf deutsch weil mein english wirklich schlecht ist. Finde es gut das du so ein Thema postest. Das was in Norwegen passiert ist, ist echt schrecklich genau wie all das andere schreckliche was Tag für Tag passiert.
    LG

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...