Tuesday, July 19, 2011

French braid- Yes, you can look fancy with a mohawk.



Today, I tried to braid my hair. First it looked like shit, then I tried french braiding, and it looks good, can you believe that? Now I have the perfect hairstyle, for going out in the evening or just to look nature. What would you think of an little flower braided in?

____________________________
Hallo, heute habe ich versucht meine Haare zu flechten, was aber dann als erster totall dumm ausgesehen hat. Dann habe ich versucht es Franzoesisch zu flechten, was dann noch gut aussah. Koennt ihr das glauben. Jetzt habe ich die perfekte frisure fuer schoene abende oder um einfach natuerlich auszusehen. Was wuerdet ihr von einer blume im Haar denken?
I know I need to color my hair. But which color? Golden Blond, Honeyblond?  
_________________________
Ich weiss ich muss meine Haare faerben. Aber welche farbe? Goldblond, Honigblond?

I don't know what do you think? I would love some advice. :))
_______________
Ich weiss es nicht, was denkt ihr? Ich wuerde mich ueber tipps freuen.:))


Have a nice day you guys!
Habt einen schoenen Tag!

xoxo, Sydney.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. I think a dark color would be perfect for you. I don't think that the blond fits to you. Maybe you should give a red/brown a try.
    Best, Loudish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I had brown for like almost 1 and a half year now. And than I made it blond, my actually natural color. Everybody says that my natural color suit better. But thanks. I am considering it. ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...