Tuesday, August 30, 2011

let's talk serious ; God.

Who is God, or what? 
I'm not say'in that, I don't believe in God.
So many People, pray to god when there anxious when they're in need, when they wish something. 
I'm not try'in to afend anybody who is a strong believer. Some people may think I'm critical and it's really risky to make a article about God and how critical I am. But I don't care, I'm just say'in what I think.
God is maybe there, who started with this anyway?
God maybe helped some people, but that could maybe just be an coincidence, can somebody give me a actual evidence for that?
Like here where somebody got led to a girl in a swamp, and was able to rescue that girl. -> save here life.
Where is he, when a little girl is diagnosed with cancer in last stadium? Are you telling me that she deserves to die? Surly not.
Where is God, when thousands of People die of starvation in africa, and everywhere else in the world.
Where is God, when a nun get's shot by somebody, and dies. 
Even though they all pray, pray for there lives. AND " GOD " let's them "die". 


I'm not saying that I'm a non-believer. 


But If your are a believer, don't say I'm afending you. Because "everybody" is a child of God. 


I wish y'all well. 


Don't go blaming me.




xoxo.


Sydney.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...