Tuesday, June 14, 2011

little insight into my humble world. ,- Yes it's a LEGO man!

I must say that I wanted to spare you further insights, because it looks really messy in myroom. may follow some other pictures soon..) & I know my room needs to be painted.

___________________________________________________________________________


Hello, world!

Today I had a more balanced day, I woke up in the morning, and was so tired, I went down and made myself a cup of tea to cheer me a little up,  because I don't drink Coffee.
It didn't help at all, it made it worse. My whole planned day was gone, I really was so tired. In the afternoon I decided I have to do something about it so I went down I poured a cup of coffee made some creme in and sugar. It was the worst coffee I ever had, but I still drank it because I wanted to get  AWAKE!
And that didn't help eather I must say that I didnt drank it all. Now I'm feeling bad have a bad head- and stomache - ache.
Conclusion : Next time I reather go early in bed, then having to feel bad and can't take care of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...